Re: [10GBT-Modeling] RE: [10GBT-Cabling] [10GBASE-T] a channel capacityestimation program for your evaluation

Xiaopeng,

True. I feel that RF ingress could cause similar to ANEXT trouble too,
especially in the system with high SNR requirements...

There have been reports of RF cancellers being attempted in 1000BASE-T
and VDSL, however their effectiveness remains pretty much a dark area.

Regards,
Albert