Re: [10GBT-Modeling] RE: [10GBT-Cabling] [10GBASE-T] a channel capacityestimation program for your evaluation

Title:
Bill,

I would tend to agree with you. However, if FFE-DFE performance
is affected, than the RFI end effects would depend on the overall
SNR budget to spare. Once we get a better picture on the SNR and
margin, we can revisit this.

Regards,
Albert

William Jones wrote:
Albert

I am less concerned about the RFI since it will be significantly narrowband with respect to the system we are considering where the analog bandwidth is in excess of 300MHz.  It is straightforward to exploit the correlation this represents.

regards

Bill