Re: [10GBT-Modeling] RE: [10GBT-Cabling] [10GBASE-T] a channel capacity estim...

Albert, Xiaopeng,

Albert's observation that the NEXT limit does not fit the envelope of the
measurement data must be
addressed. We need to establish limit(s) > 250 MHz . The measurement data
test plan request I sent
 to the cabling ad hoc reflector was designed to solicit measurement data to
use as the basis of establishing
the worst case limits > 250 MHz.

Selection of the "best fit" measurement data for modeling will fall-out of
the measurement data used to
establish the limits.

Regards,

Chris DiMinico
MC Communications
978-441-1051
cdiminico@ieee.org

In a message dated 2/21/03 10:59:17 PM Eastern Standard Time,