RE: [10GBT-Modeling] RE: [10GBT-Cabling] [10GBASE-T] a channel capacityestim...

George,

Sure.   I have made a mistake on the sign of return loss (loss -> gain).
So the only thing I have changed since the first version I sent to you is
to correct the sign of the return loss (in dB)  for positive to negative.
And this correction has slightly increased the channel capacity since the
actual return loss is weaker than the one with errors.

If you have any further question, please let me know,

Xiaopeng
Marvell Semiconductor

"George Zimmerman" <gzimmerman@solarflare.com> on 02/24/2003 10:29:03 AM