RE: [10GBT-Modeling] RE: [10GBT-Cabling] [10GBASE-T] a channel ca pacityestim...

Boris,

You are right.  The cancellation levels I used in the program is absolutely
ad-hoc.  We definitely need to agree on the reasonably achievable
cancellation levels in this group.

Also, when the baud rate is 833MHz.  The exactly capacity should be
integrated over the band [0,833/2MHz].   In the program the integration is
up to 500MHz.  This only gives a slight better result.  I believe the
difference due to the slightly larger range of integration is negligible.

Best regards,

Xiaopeng

"Fakterman, Boris" <boris.fakterman@intel.com>@majordomo.ieee.org on
02/25/2003 03:20:37 AM