Re: [10GBASE-T] EFM OAM...

Jonathan,

Given that humanity recognizes that it needs the benefit :-)

I think there is still the question of whether it is better to do this as part of 10GBASE-T or EFM-OAM. It would seem that the
latter would make more sense because (as Shimon says) 10GBASE-T is a PHY.

On the other hand, we could throw it at 10GBASE-CX - just to slow them down to match the rest of us...

Hugh.