Re: [10GBASE-T] Re: [10GBT-Modeling] A question list we need to answer

Joseph,

Good point.  How about to modify the list to

7) If yes to 5), then is there any other factors (e.g., analog front-end's
linearity, ADC's quantization noise, ADC's jitter-limited ENOB etc.) that
may change the answer?
8) If yes to 7), then what should we do next?
9) If no to 7), then should we run more simulations such as bit-by-bit
time-domain simulations (can it be implementation independent?) to verify
the conclusion?

Xiaopeng

"Joseph Babanezhad" <jobaba@platolabs.com>@majordomo.ieee.org on 02/26/2003
05:57:49 PM