[10GBASE-T] Reminder: Presentations...

Title: Reminder: Presentations...

Dear Study Group members:

This is just a reminder that the 10GBASE-T meetings will be held all day Tuesday and Wednesday (March 11th and 12th), and on Thursday morning (March 13th).  Those wishing to reserve time for presentations should email me as soon as possible so that I can schedule you on the agenda.  Those who have requested presentation time, please try to get your presentations to me before end of day Wednesday (March 5th).  All presentations received in electronic format by 6 pm central time on Monday, March 10th, will be placed on the CD-ROMs for document distribution.  Any presentations not received by that time will require that the presenter provide an electronic copies or hard copies for distribution prior to the presentation.

Thank you,
Brad Booth

Chair, 10GBASE-T Study Group