From: Rigsbee, Everett O [mailto:everett.o.rigsbee@boeing.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2003 10:51 PM
To: 802 ALL
Cc: 802 INFO
Subject: [802.3] 802all: More Overflow Rooms Available - Web Register &
Save Time!!!

ATTENTION:  All IEEE 802 Attendees

IEEE 802:  Meeting Information Update Memo  -  5th Announcement
Date:  Tuesday, March 04, 2003

Important information update for all potential 802 attendees:

Please Note: the deadline for Pre-Reg has passed, but you
can still save yourself the time and hassle of standing in
a long registration line by choosing to web register NOW:

Click on: http://www.ieee802.org/meeting/Pregform.html

Hyatt DFW and Embassy Suites are now both SOLD-OUT

So here's your Next Best Bet !!!

Due to the Hyatt Regency DFW and Embassy Suites Outdoor World
being sold out, we have blocked some additional guest rooms at
the Harvey Hotel.  The Harvey Hotel is about a 5minute drive
from the Hyatt Regency DFW.  We have arranged a discount IEEE
802 Group room rate:  $105.00 single and $129.00 double occupancy
per night plus tax.  This rate includes a breakfast buffet and
two complimentary drinks per night per guest.  Rooms are limited,
so make your reservation ASAP!

Harvey Hotel
Phone: 972-929-4500
4545 W. John Carpenter Freeway, Irving, TX. 75063
Group Code:  IEEE 802
Dates Available: March 8 - 15, 2003
Special Group Rate: $105.00++/per night

NO SHUTTLE SERVICE IS PROVIDED FOR THIS HOTEL.
Please make your own transportation arrangements.
If you do choose to rent a car, you WILL be able to park FREE
(with validation) at the Hyatt for the meetings.

If you get on the 802-Wait-List at the Hyatt and a room opens up
for you, you may cancel your reservation at the Harvey Hotel,
however you must do so at least 24 hours prior to 6pm day of
arrival to avoid penalty.  Just don't forget to cancel or you
will be charged for one night's room.

Please contact Face to Face Events, Inc. at 802info@ieee.org  or
(408) 241-8906  if you require further info or assistance in
making your room reservation.  We hope to see y'all in Dallas!

Thank you,
Dawn C. Slykhouse, IEEE 802 Conference Organizer
c/o Face To Face Events, Inc.
802info@ieee.org

Thanx,  Buzz
Dr. Everett O. (Buzz) Rigsbee