[10GBASE-T] May Interim Meeting Announcement

Title: May Interim Meeting Announcement

Dear 10GBASE-T Study Group Members,
On behalf of MC Communications (our host), I would like to invite you to the May interim meeting of the IEEE 802.3 10GBASE-T Study Group which will take place at the Sheraton Harborside in Portsmouth, New Hampshire from Wednesday May 21st to Thursday May 22nd, 2003.

The meeting notice is posted on the web at the following URL:
http://www.ieee802.org/3/interims/portsmouth_03.html
The hotel reservation deadline is Saturday, April 19th. PLEASE CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY to make your reservation as instructed in the above meeting notice. There will be a registration fee (yet to be determined) charged for this meeting, and the web registration form will be posted in mid April.

Please note that space is limited at the conference rate ($139 + taxes per night), so please book early.
The primary focus of the meeting will be to finish draft the PAR and 5 Criteria for the July Plenary.  The Study Group meetings will commence each day at 8:30am and try to conclude by 6:00pm, so please plan your travel accordingly.

I look forward to seeing you all in Portsmouth!
Thanks,
Brad Booth
Chair, 10GBASE-T SG