[10GBASE-T] Portsmouth, New Hampshire

Title: Portsmouth, New Hampshire

Greetings,

First, I want to thank Chris Di Minico and MC Communications for hosting out Interim meeting in Portsmouth.  I think we had a very productive meeting, and I'd like to thank all those that attended for making it such a good meeting.  I'd also like to thank Bob Noseworthy and the UNH IOL crew for the pizza and beer (root beer that is) on Wednesday night during a tour of their facilities up in Durham, NH.

Next order of business. :-)  For those that presented in Portsmouth, if you have an updated presentation that you have not given to me, can you please send that to me today.  I'm in the process of updating the web site with the presentations, minutes, motions, etc. and should have that completed by the end of the day.

Our next meeting will be at the 802.3 Plenary in San Francisco, CA, July 21st to the 24th.  For more information, please visit the following URL:

http://www.ieee802.org/meeting/meeting_files/802-0703-MI-04.html

Thank you,
Brad Booth

Chair, 10GBASE-T Study Group