[10GBASE-T]

Title:

Dear Study Group members,
Just a reminder that our next meeting will be the week of July 21st. The meeting information can be found at the following URL:

http://www.ieee802.org/meeting/meeting_files/802-0703-MI-07.html
If you would like to present at the meeting, please be sure to read the guidelines found at the following URL:
http://www.ieee802.org/3/10GBT/presentproc.html
It is highly recommended that those wishing to make presentations should canvas for contributors and supporters from other 802.3 and 10GBASE-T Study Group members.  Please also feel free to work with the ad-hoc chairs, Chris Di Minico (Cabling) and William Jones (Modeling), to help those efforts proceed.

A tentative agenda will be published on Monday, July 14th.  The primary focus of this meeting will be to refine our 5 Criteria to be distributed in August to the 802.3 Working Group and then polish those 5 Criteria at our September interim meeting in Italy.

See you in San Francisco,
Brad Booth
Chair, 10GBASE-T Study Group