From: Sterling Vaden [mailto:sterlingv@bellsouth.net]
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2003 6:43 AM
To: stds-802-3-10gbt@ieee.org
Cc: stds-802-3-10gbt@ieee.org
Subject: Re: [10GBASE-T] PAR and 5 critters

[Lakeview front] ...... At the Plenary, on the last day we heard the PHY vendors backpedaling on their previously stated opiniion that it would run on Class F. If that is the case, and they insist on this position, then the project is dead. Therefore I propose that there must be an agreement that the protocol will run on at least Class F cabling to 100 meters, or we need to start over. If we can agree on that, then we can move forward to consider the other cabling classes.
[Lakeview front]

Sterling Vaden