RE: [10GBASE-T] Technical feasibility: power

Bob,

I did not mean to put 1 Watt as a reference number.  What I want to say is that if after considering possible improvement of technology in the near future (5 years), the power of the part under investigation could still have a unreasonably large value, and the economic feasibility has to address this significant factor.

Xiaopeng

"Grow, Bob" <bob.grow@intel.com>
Sent by: owner-stds-802-3-10gbt@majordomo.ieee.org

07/31/2003 04:00 PM