From: concita@aethra.com [mailto:concita@aethra.com]
Sent: Friday, August 01, 2003 4:52 AM
To: David_Law@eur.3com.com; Grow, Bob; Booth, Bradley;
millardo@dominetsystems.com
Subject: ECOC

Hi all,
for your information a conference and free exhibition will be in Rimini
from 21
to 25 September (week after meeting in Portonovo).
Rimini is 45 minutes far from Ancona by car

TITLE:
29th European Conference on Optical Communication
14th International Conference on Intyegrated Optics and Fibre
Communication
in cooperation with:
IEEE/LEOS - Lasers and Electro-Optics Society,
IEEE/ComSoc - Communications Society .
ecc...

Maybe you already have this information however  ........ I'll send you
link..in case you don t know this and you are interested.
http://www.ecoc.it/

Ciao Concita