Re: [10GBASE-T] Economic feasibility or Market Potential?

Hi Shimon,

Can you clarify your statement of :

  10GBase-T:
    - Most of the experts that I talked to concede (at least privately)
that 50m
      over INSTALLED cable should not be a huge technical challenge, to say the
      least.

Which installed base are you referring to?  Is it 50m of Cat5e, Cat6, 4
connector or 2 connector?

What do you think is the acceptable cable reach on UTP to achieve broad
market potential with 10GBase-T?

Regards
Nariman