[10GBASE-T] Interim Meeting in Portonovo, Italy
Title: Interim Meeting in Portonovo, Italy
Dear Study Group members,
A couple of quick points about our Interim meeting in Portonovo, Italy:
- 10GBASE-T will be meeting on Wednesday and Thursday (Sept. 17th and 18th).
- The meetings will start each morning at 8:30am (as I expect we'll have a full agenda).
- Requests for presentation time needs to be made by midnight PDT, Friday, Sept. 5th.
- All presentations should relate to closing our Objectives, 5 Criteria and PAR.
- We will spend some time planning for a November Plenary tutorial.
A few notes about travel:
- If you do not carry a US, Canadian or European passport, please check to ensure that there are no Visa requirements for your entry into the country.
- If you do have Visa requirements and have not made arrangements, please contact me immediately.
- Time zone abbreviation is CEST (Central European Summer Time), standard time is GMT +1:00 (or for those in Pacific time zone, it is a 9 hour time difference).
Chair, 10GBASE-T Study Group