|Thread Links||Date Links|
|Thread Prev||Thread Next||Thread Index||Date Prev||Date Next||Date Index|
Dear Study Group members:
Here is some information about the upcoming Interim meeting in Portonovo, Italy:
1) The supply voltage in Italy is 220V, so please bring a plug converter and a power converter if you need one.
2) Each hotel will provide breakfast for those staying at that hotel.
3) Breakfast is generally served starting at 7:00am.
4) Lunch will be served to the registered conference attendees at La Fonte.
5) Non-registered guests may possibly purchase lunch at the La Fonte for 22 euros per person.
6) The meetings will run from 8:30am to 1pm. Lunch from 1pm to 2pm. Reconvene the meeting from 2pm to 6pm.
Hope to see you in Portonovo. Have a safe trip.
Chair, 10GBASE-T Study Group