Sent: Monday, December 29, 2003 6:44 PM
Subject: Clarification on minutes

Brad, Jeff,

The minutes of the Albuquerque meeting that have been posted have items on the time line (page 5) that seem inconsistent with the guidelines present in Brad's overview presentation. See figure from Brad's presentation slide 13:

This shows that a proposal has been selected by the task force before Draft 1.0.

The minutes, however, show on page 5 that the last technical proposal can come in after the July meeting after draft 1.0 is ready.

Can you clarify?

Thanks,
Sanjay Kasturia

cell (650) 704-7686