[10GBASE-T] Presentation reminder

Title: Presentation reminder

Dear Study Group members,

This is just a reminder that we will be meeting next week in Vancouver, British Columbia.  The meeting information is available at our web site.

If you require presentation time and have not sent me an email request, please do so as soon as possible.  I plan to publish a rough agenda before the end of the week.  All presentations should be in by Monday, January 12th at midnight Pacific time to be on the web site and the CD-ROM in time for the meeting.

Thank you,
Brad

Chair, 10GBASE-T Study Group