[10GBASE-T] Presentation rules updated

Title: Presentation rules updated

Greetings,

There were a few complaints at the last meeting about lack of time to review presentations and motions being made without supporting presentation material.  To facilitate our process and to avoid these problems, I have updated the "Procedures for Presenters" at the following URL:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/10GBT/presentproc.html
The most notable change is that there will be no motions accepted on presentation material unless that presentation has been available to the group for a minimum of 24 hours.  I will also be arranging the presentation agenda in a FIFO format.

The next meeting will be at the Hilton Walt Disney World in Florida.  10GBASE-T will be meeting on March 16-18, and 802.3 will meet the afternoons of March 15 and 18.  More information is available on the 10GBASE-T website (www.ieee802.org/3/10GBT/) or at the meeting web page (www.ieee802.org/meeting/).  Presentations should be in by March 10, 2004.

Thank you,
Brad

Bradley Booth
Chair, IEEE 802.3 10GBASE-T Study Group