[10GBT] IEEE 802.3 Meeting Announcement for May Interim Meeting - NOW AVAILABLE

Title: IEEE 802.3 Meeting Announcement for May Interim Meeting - NOW AVAILABLE

Greetings,

Please find below the links to the IEEE 802.3 Interim Meeting information in Long Beach, CA next month.

Located on the 802.3 web-site Home Page at:
http://www.ieee802.org/3/interims/index.html

The URL for the meeting notice itself is:
http://www.ieee802.org/3/interims/long_beach_04.html

On-line registration will be coming available soon.  We are hoping to have it available by the end of this week or early next week.  I will send another email message to notify you when it is available.

Thanks,
Brad

Brad Booth
Chair, P802.3an Task Force