[10GBT] May Interim Presentations

Title: May Interim Presentations

Dear Task Force members;

The next meeting of the IEEE P802.3an Task Force is just 3 weeks away.  The deadline for presentation submission for that meeting is May 19th.  If you are planning to or would like to present during the Task Force's May Interim meeting, I would greatly appreciate it if you could email me (bbooth@ieee.org) as soon as possible so I can start to create our agenda.  Please include the following information with your presentation request:

Thank you,
Brad

Brad Booth
Chair, P802.3an Task Force