From: stds-802-3-10gbt@IEEE.ORG [mailto:stds-802-3-10gbt@IEEE.ORG] On Behalf Of Sanjay Kasturia
Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2004 9:39 AM
To: STDS-802-3-10GBT@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: Re: [10GBT] Framing for 10GBASE-T

George,

Could you either send me a summary of your framing proposal or point me to where there is one on line? I would like to see if I can come up with one block diagram that captures all framing proposals.

Alternatively, if you and Sailesh can come up with a unified framing approach, that would make my job easier.

Regards,

Sanjay

sanjay@teranetics.com

cell (650) 704-7686