Re: [10GBT] Channel models

Sanjay:

FEXT measurements between two pairs are symmetrical regardless of which pair is the transmit (disturbing) pair and which pair is the receiving (disturbed) pair.  ELFEXT calculations can be slightly different due to attenuation/insertion loss variances between the cable or cabling pairs.

Hope this helps.  - Val

Sanjay Kasturia <SKasturia@TERANETICS.COM>
Sent by: stds-802-3-10gbt@IEEE.ORG

05/12/2004 04:38 PM