Re: [10GBT] Symbol rate

Title: Message

Thank you, I flipped the signs in my effort to provide some helpful parameters in the earlier email.

The model is an ANEXT loss, and the parameter is a cancellation (additional loss) so you’re right, they should be 2.5 and 4.5 respectively.  The -10.5 for the 55m case was correct.

Here are the corrected parameters to use.  Please note that because the adjustment to the ANEXT Gain curve is applied as a cancellation, the “ANEXT Gain” plot always comes out as 60 dB at 100 MHz in all three cases.  You will see the actual ANEXT in Figure 7 – the transmit spectrum is a flat -80.1 dBm/Hz so it is relatively easy to check that the levels of the ANEXT curves are correct in Figure 7.

To see the results for Model 1 (Class F IL, Class E other params, 100m, 60 dB ANEXT loss limit at 100MHz, 62.5 dB simulation model), run:

solarsep_varlen7a(-2.5,650,4,100,6,1,7,2)

To see the results for Model 2 (Class E IL, Class E other params, 55m, 47 dB ANEXT loss limit at 100 MHz,  49.5 dB ANEXT simulation model), run:

            solarsep_varlen7a(-10.5,650,4,55,6,1,6,2)

To see the results for Model 3 (Class E IL, Class E other params, 100m, 62 dB ANEXT loss limit at 100MHz, 64.5 dB simulation model), run:

solarsep_varlen7a(4.5,650,4,100,6,1,6,2)

-george