Re: [10GBT] Transmit power levels

Dear Mr. Zimmerman,

Earlier this week, u made couple of comments regarding transmit power levels in reply to Sanjay's email on this reflector (in blue fonts):

(1) No , at the time of Joseph's presentation we noted it was  not correct.  I can't answer  in  detail now (I'm on my mobile ), but we will at the meeting or before.

George A. Zimmerman
cell: 310 920 3860
(sent from my mobile)

- we appreciate ur effort in replying even thru ur mobile. i hope u r not on ur mobile 24x7, and will kindly explain ur comment soon on this forum. Just let us know where we r wrong.

Also, in response to Joseph's email regarding Mr. Bill Jones's email explaining peak-to-peak voltage for solarflare tutorial, this is what u replied:

(2) As mentioned several times, please don't Confuse the tutorial wlth a proposal.

George A. Zimmerman
cell: 310 920 3860
(sent from my mobile)

- well, why dont u just clarify Solarflare's position on "actual peak-to-peak voltage" and transmit power levels and let everyone know where u guys stand, for once and all?

- we will sincerely appreciate ur response before the meeting.

thanks,
Samir.