        From: stds-802-3-10gbt@IEEE.ORG on behalf of SAMIR THOSANI
        Sent: Sat 5/15/2004 3:37 PM
        To: STDS-802-3-10GBT@listserv.ieee.org
        Subject: Re: [10GBT] Transmit power levels

        Dear Mr. Zimmerman,

        Earlier this week, u made couple of comments regarding transmit power levels in reply to Sanjay's email on this reflector (in blue fonts):

        (1) No , at the time of Joseph's presentation we noted it was  not correct.  I can't answer  in  detail now (I'm on my mobile ), but we will at the meeting or before.

        George A. Zimmerman
        cell: 310 920 3860
        (sent from my mobile)

        - we appreciate ur effort in replying even thru ur mobile. i hope u r not on ur mobile 24x7, and will kindly explain ur comment soon on this forum. Just let us know where we r wrong.

        Also, in response to Joseph's email regarding Mr. Bill Jones's email explaining peak-to-peak voltage for solarflare tutorial, this is what u replied:

        (2) As mentioned several times, please don't Confuse the tutorial wlth a proposal.

        George A. Zimmerman
        cell: 310 920 3860
        (sent from my mobile)

        - well, why dont u just clarify Solarflare's position on "actual peak-to-peak voltage" and transmit power levels and let everyone know where u guys stand, for once and all?

        - we will sincerely appreciate ur response before the meeting.

        thanks,
        Samir.