From: CDimi80749@aol.com [mailto:CDimi80749@aol.com]
Sent: Sunday, May 16, 2004 10:03 AM
To: Sanjay Kasturia; Jose Tellado
Subject: Channel Models

Sanjay,

As we discussed; please find attached the cabling ad hoc measurement data for a  100  meter
four connector topology. I labeled the current models used from the measurment
data set (unscaled). The Category 6 adhoc models are posted on the IEEE reflector (http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/an/public/material/10GBASE-T_Cat6_Model.zip).

Regards,

Chris

cat6-adhoc-fext-ri.xls