[10GBT] Updates to web site

Title: Updates to web site

Greetings,

A new web page has been added for P802.3an channel models, and it can be found at the following URL:
http://www.ieee802.org/3/an/public/channel_models/

The May 2004 Interim web page has also been updated, and its URL is:
http://www.ieee802.org/3/an/public/may04/

I'd also like to remind everyone that the deadline for submission of presentations is only 3 weeks away.  If you're planning to make a presentation, please send me an email (mailto:bbooth@ieee.org) to request presentation time.

And on a final note, the deadline for the hotel room block is this Friday, June 18th, and the deadline for the $300 registration fee is Friday, June 25th (6:00 pm PDT).  Registration after that time will be $350.

Thanks,
Brad

Brad Booth
Chair, IEEE P802.3an Task Force