From: stds-802-3-10gbt@IEEE.ORG [mailto:stds-802-3-10gbt@IEEE.ORG] On Behalf Of Chris DiMinico
Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2004 6:00 AM
To: STDS-802-3-10GBT@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [10GBT] Updates to web site

Brad,

The channel models recently posted as related to kasturia_2_0304.pdf scaled to the
limit attributed to the cabling ad hoc are of "raw measurement data" taken from the cabling
ad hoc measurement data set.

I had provided the "raw measurement data" to Sanjay at his request
for 4x4 measurement data. There is a deviation in the insertion loss of pair one insertion loss
measurements that exceeds the channel limits at ~570 MHz (columns labeled P1R-P1I) .

Please remove the models as mislabeled.

Regards,

Chris DiMinico
MC Communications