Re: [10GBT] Updated Tables

Hiroshi,

You are effectively getting 2.3dB Total EMI penalty for PAM12 over PAM8 on
Model 1 and 3.6dB penalty for PAM12 over PAM8 on Model 2.

This is close to the 2.6dB and 4.0dB, respectively, that I was calculating.
In other words, it looks like we are converging...

Please call me once you take a look at the code I sent and we can sort out
the discrepancies.

Regards,
Sailesh Rao.
srao@phyten.com