[10GBT] Comparison Table Between LDPC Coded Modulation Schemes

Title: Comparison Table Between LDPC Coded Modulation Schemes

Hi All,

Attached is a preliminary comparison table which defines comparison criteria between the proposed schemes.

<<LDPC Coded Modulation Schemes Comparison.doc>>

In addition to the preliminary table, there are a couple of further comparison criteria (item #12 in the table) which I believe should be added in the future after the first round of comparison.

I would like to have feedback on the suggested comparison criteria and will update/refine them as we go along.

Regards,

Amir Mezer

Intel

mailto:amir.mezer@intel.com

LDPC Coded Modulation Schemes Comparison.doc