Re: [10GBT] Request for Cat6 Emissions Characteristics

Sailesh,

It appears you have a bug in your program. You are assuming that PAM12
is transmitting 0.8dB more power than PAM8 which is unfair. When you
correct for this PAM12 should have better EMI.

Jose

Details:

When I compute the total power transmitted for the PAM8 case by
integrating the PSD I get 4.1dBm

10*log10(sum(10.^((f8mag-116)/10)))+60 = 4.1dBm

But when I compute the total power tx for the PAM12 case I get 4.9dBm

10*log10(sum(10.^((f12mag-116)/10)))+60 = 4.9dBm

PS. You probably made a mistake in the Butterworth filtering sampling
rate adjustment or in a amplitude/power log mix-up.