[10GBT] Channel diagnostics ad hoc teleconference sceduled

Fellow diagnosticians...

I have received 17 replies expressing interest in the ad hoc call. The
consensus is either Wednesday or not Wednesday (I can sympathize with
Brad :-)

Using my patented algorithm to minimize the unavailability I have set up
the call for Thursday morning:

Date/Time: July 29, 2004, 08:00 AM America/Los_Angeles
MeetingID: 802326 (802 3an)

Meeting Access Phone Numbers:
San Jose Campus Extension : 27869
Cisco Site To Site Dialing : 8-902-7869
Local San Jose & International : 408-902-7869
Domestic Toll Free (Outside San Jose ONLY) : 866-902-7869 ***This number
WILL NOT work from the 408 area code.***

Please note that I have disabled the sign-on/sign-off warning, so I
won't be tracking who is (or isn't) on the call. I will send out a
discussion agenda prior to the call and I will attempt to summarize the
discussion afterwards.

Talk to (many of you) soon,

Hugh.