Re: [10GBT] Request for Cat6 Emissions Characteristics

Sanjay,

Please don't preach to me about objectivity.

I stand by the statements I've made. I consider the point Jose made about
the emissions issue to be pure specmanship, and I've already stated that it
is completely irrelevant. I know and I hope you know that systems vendors
will have more issues with the emissions from any weird clock sources we
implement (N/M PLLs for the PAM12 825Mhz symbol rate, for instance) than
from the transmit PSD itself.

Regards,
Sailesh Rao.
srao@phyten.com