Re: [10GBT] Request for Cat6 Emissions Characteristics

Jose,

It is interesting to note that your frequency range of interest has now
narrowed down to "in the range of 200MHz".

Frankly, I think you are being too cavalier about the peaky PSDs in the
PAM12 proposal in the 200MHz-300MHz frequency range. Given the peaky PSDs at
the start of each frame in your proposal (i.e., once every 52,833 bits), I'm
afraid that at 10Gb/s these peaks occur often enough for the FCC to become
very interested in them.

If you now think that you will "scramble the frame start bits", may I ask
why you didin't think of this scrambling last month? It is blatant omissions
like these that can sink a standard.

Regards,
Sailesh Rao.
srao@phyten.com