Re: [10GBT] More on the PAM12 emissions

I thought we were going to keep these discussions technical ...

>>sailesh rao writes: 7/25/2004
>
> OK, I agree with you to keep these e-mails technical in order to advance
the discussion.

Rather than change the subject, I, for one, would also like to see your
analysis corrected for the errors that were pointed out.  Let's settle this
so called ripple "issue" rather than leave it hanging.  If it is a problem
for some reason not yet shown, there are solutions that can be explored.  I
don't see where these frame sync's are a problem when the analysis is done
correctly with a 120kHz resolution bandwidth.

Thanks,
  - Scott

Dr. Scott Powell
Senior Manager, Ethernet PHYs