[10GBT] FW: [10GBT] PAM8 and PAM12 sys time domain analysis

Title: Message
 Forwarded on behalf of Albert...

 George,

The time-domain bench has the AWGN on the receiver side, whereas
the sine interference was injected at the xfromer side. No ANEXT
was employed at that time -- it would need to be applied at the
MDI, when considered.

The line background noise (as a dissipative physical system at ~300 K)
is assumed negligible w.r.t. the IC noise and cancellation residuals
referred to the receiver input.

Regards,
Albert

George Zimmerman wrote:
Albert -
So are you assuming that the entire AWGN component occurs on the
receiver side of the line transformer, or does a portion of it pass
through the line transformer as well? (which ANEXT or background EMI on
the channel would do.)
-george