From: Sanjay Kasturia
Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2004 11:16 AM
To: 'jonathan.thatcher@ieee.org'
Subject: RE: [10GBT] Summary of issues with PAM12

I am beginning to believe that the silence on the subject of the hole in
the 12PAM constellation is due to a conspiracy.

It is possible that the hole has been deliberately introduced at the
request of a federal agency to permit monitoring of suspicious packets
and is a key feature that will bring it significant governmental
support. Anyone plugging the hole may be aiding and abetting a breach of
national security.

Sanjay

sanjay@teranetics.com
cell (650) 704-7686