From: stds-802-3-10gbt@IEEE.ORG [mailto:stds-802-3-10gbt@IEEE.ORG] On
Behalf Of Hugh Barrass
Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2004 11:41 AM
To: STDS-802-3-10GBT@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [10GBT] Summary of issues with PAM12

Jonathan,

This is very confidential and must be kept between you and me.

I am, in fact, much cleverer than all of the PHY guys put together. I am
acting dumb in order to manipulate them into rejecting all of my
proposals so that they will be forced into a definition that meets my
top secret agenda. Luckily, I'm too good at this subterfuge for them to
detect it and sneakily accept one of my suggestions.

See you in Ottawa.

Hugh.