[10GBT] Presentation requests

Title: Presentation requests

Dear P802.3an Task Force members,

Our upcoming interim meeting in Ottawa, Ontario is about 3 weeks away.  While the task force will be spending a good percentage of the 3 days addressing any comments we have received on draft D1.0, there will also be time available for presentations.  To make it easier to plan the agenda for our meeting, I am requesting that the presentation guidelines be followed.  The guidelines have been updated on the task force web site, but in short, all presentations must be submitted to me by midnight (Pacific time) on Wednesday, September 22nd.  All presentations will be posted to the website by 3:00 PM (Pacific time) on Friday, September 24th.

Again, the presentation, not the request for presentation time, must be submitted by midnight (Pacific time) on Wednesday, September 22nd.  Any presentation submitted after the deadline will have to wait until the November Plenary.

Thank you,
Brad

Brad Booth
Chair, IEEE P802.3an Task Force