From: stds-802-3-10gbt@IEEE.ORG [mailto:stds-802-3-10gbt@IEEE.ORG] On Behalf Of George Eisler
Sent: Mittwoch, 15. September 2004 06:03
To: STDS-802-3-10GBT@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: Re: [10GBT] Discussions on precoder decisions

Hugh,

Thanks again for taking the badly needed lead on urging along the decision making. The precoder definition is clearly in need of consideration, although I think it will take simulation work to really nail it down. Of course you can't finish it if you don't get started.

On last week's call, I was surprised by the "double square" contribution, with it's sort of 16/8 PAM flavor. It seems to open the case up rather than converging, but I wonder what's your take on it? I was going to call you, only to realize that I don't have your phone contact.

George Eisler
310 459-9225