[10GBT] 12D mapping source code and examples

As promised, I'm providing source code for the proposed 12D 12PAM partition mapping.
The enclosed zip file contains source code, matlab scripts and compiled MEX files.
The file descriptions are below.

Please contact me if you have trouble receiving this file, or you need assistance using the functions.

Brett

bmcclellan@solarflare.com

The enclosed files are:

map_12dpam12_partition_mex.dll: compiled Matlab MEX file, performs 12D partition mapping
map_12dpam12_partition_mex.m: matlab help file
map_12dpam12_partition_mex.c: C source code for Matlab MEX file

demap_12dpam12_partition_mex.dll: compiled Matlab MEX file, performs 12D partition demapping
demap_12dpam12_partition_mex.m: matlab help file
demap_12dpam12_partition_mex.c: C source code for Matlab MEX file

map_4dcoded.m: Matlab function performs coset mapping of coded bits

test_12dmapping.m: Matlab script with an example mapping of a frame
test_demapping_12d_partition.m: Matlab script performs random tests of 12D mapping and demapping

mapping_12d.zip