[10GBT] November agenda

Title: November agenda

Dear Task Force members,

As the Task Force progresses, the focus is shifting to generating a complete draft specification for Working Group ballot.  To that end, the Task Force will focus on comments in all future Task Force meetings.  Comments should be focused on either modifications to the existing draft or insertions of information into the draft.  A presentation may be submitted as part of the suggested remedy, and the presentation will be reviewed when the comment is reviewed.  If there are similar comments with multiple presentations, the Task Force will review all this information prior to determining how to resolve the comments.  Presentations submitted without a comment will be accorded time in the agenda after the comments have been resolved.

As a reminder, the deadline for submission of comments (and any supporting presentations) is Wednesday, November 10th at midnight Pacific time.  Early submission of comments is greatly appreciated!!

I would like to thank you in advance for accommodating the new agenda, and I look forward to seeing you in San Antonio.

Regards,
Brad

Brad Booth
Chair, IEEE P802.3an Task Force