From: Dinh, Thuyen [mailto:TDinh@pulseeng.com]
Sent: Friday, October 22, 2004 4:45 PM
To: Brad Booth
Subject: Updated magnetics data

Hello, Brad:

Sanjay has asked me to provide some test data on the latest magnetics that I have been working on, which is also what I had wanted to do so that task force members would have actual data to work with for their simulation purposes.  Can you please help post these data on the web for now.  I will have a short presentation on the progress at the plenary meeting in San Antonio.

Thank you.

Thuyen.

<<Pulse magnetics data.zip>>

Pulse magnetics data.zip