[10GBT] Items that require your attention

Title: September interim meeting

Folks,

Attached is a spreadsheet with some details on the TBD items in the current draft (Draft 1.3). The actual TBD counts are not very precise but should give you an idea of what items are open. Where ever I can, I have attempted to summarize the issue in a few words. Refer to the actual text in the draft if my summary is unclear.

There may be items that I have missed - please let me know if you find any - I will keep a running list.

Please give some thought to these items prior to the next task force meeting. Please submit proposals/comments to help fill in the missing items.

Regards,

Sanjay Kasturia
Editor-in-chief , IEEE P802.3an Task Force

TBD.xls