[10GBT] CORRECTION TO DRAFT 1.4

Title: CORRECTION TO DRAFT 1.4

Dear Task Force members,

A minor error in the interpretation of the response to one of the comments on D1.3 led to an incorrect modification to bullet f) in 55.1.1.  Considering that the draft was released last night, I requested that Sanjay make the change and I would upload it immediately to the web site.  An updated version of the draft has been uploaded.  It would be greatly preferred if you could use the updated version.  Thank you for your understanding in this matter.

Sincerely,
Brad

Brad Booth
Chair, IEEE P802.3an Task Force