Re: [10GBT] Gottfried's presentation
Since the presentation is germane to the subject matter of 10GBASE-T, I
would suggest that you put a link to it on the Atlanta TF page (I assume:
For that matter, I believe that it would also be helpful to put a link to your report to the closing plenary of 802.3 on that page also.
At 09:44 PM 3/29/2005 -0800, Booth, Bradley wrote:
I stated that I would request that Gottfried's presentation be added to the 802.3 minutes as the presentation was made during the 802.3 closing plenary. The presentation was made after the 802.3an Task Force close of business; therefore, it cannot be recorded in the Task Force minutes.
Chair, IEEE P802.3an Task Force
- From: Eric Wang [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2005 5:48 PM
- To: STDS-802-3-10GBT@listserv.ieee.org
- Subject: Gottfried's presentation
- I rembered that in a previous email you said that Gottfried's presentation at March meeting will be posted with the minutes. I did not find it in the minutes, so I am just wondering whether you forget to post it. Thanks.
- Do you Yahoo!?
- Yahoo! Mail - 250MB free storage. Do more. Manage less.