From: Geoff Thompson [mailto:gthompso@nortel.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2005 9:20 AM
To: Booth, Bradley
Cc: STDS-802-3-10GBT@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [10GBT] Gottfried's presentation

Brad-

Since the presentation is germane to the subject matter of 10GBASE-T, I would suggest that you put a link to it on the Atlanta TF page (I assume:
        http://www.ieee802.org/3/10GBT/public/mar04/index.html )

For that matter, I believe that it would also be helpful to put a link to your report to the closing plenary of 802.3 on that page also.

Geoff